Right on the famous San Francisco Beach, two worlds of adventure co-exist: The fun-in-the-sun beach and the amazing undersea Palancar Reef. Whatever you choose to pursue, Allegro Cozumel places it right at your fingertips. Beach volleyball, tropical bars and restaurants, and nightclubs keep life on land exciting, while the on-site dive shop and big-game sport-fishing charters offer a gateway into the dazzling marine sanctuary of Cozumel’s waters. And when you awake the next morning, after a relaxing night’s sleep in your comfortable guest room, you’ll find there’s even more to explore, because the adventure never stops at Allegro.
UDE at Allegro Cozumel
- 1 Free Dive tank** per day (reservation required min. 24 hours before dive)
- Exclusive check-in/check-out service (9:00am – 5:00pm)
- Exclusive “Ultimate Dive Experience” guest ID bracelet
- Special Wetsuit Drying Rack in room
- Free equipment storage and care at the Dive Shop
- Up to 15% discount at the Dive Shop toward apparel and retail items
- Accommodations in a Superior Premium Ultimate Dive Experience Room
- 32″ Flat Screen TV with DVD player
- Multi-media docking station in room
- Stocked mini-bar replenished every two days
- Free Internet Access Point
- Exclusive pool area
- Self-service bar (12:00pm – 8:00pm)
- Preferential à la carte restaurant reservations
- Complimentary afternoon snacks
- Additional tanks at $37 per day
Hotel rate is subject to availability and alteration. Final price will be confirmed based on your reservation request.
Pro Dive Mexico Dive base
You can find our dive base right on the beach near the hotel jetty.
Dive in the largest fresh water system in the world – a truly unique experience!
Join our team from the Riviera Maya or Cozumel.
As the sun sets, the door to a whole new world seems to open in front of you.
Take a plunge with us in this fantastic world of wonders underwater, and join our snorkel trip to Palancar Gardens and Columbia Shallow, some of the most picturesque spots in the National Marine Park of Cozumel.
The only Mayan temple built right at the azure blue Caribbean sea.